The team at Lighthouse has great content for building leadership skills. Here's their take on 1:1 meetings.
One on One Meetings: The Only Guide Managers Need [Free Template]
One on one meetings, 1:1s, 1 2 1s, one on ones, 1 on 1s, check-ins. Whatever you call them, they're one of the most powerful tools you have as a manager. Many managers have one on one meetings with their teams, but too often, they waste them.
Click on any section to jump to the relevant portion of the piece!
- Part 1: The benefits of one on one meetings
- Part 2: The one on one meeting template great leaders use
- Step 1: How to prepare for one on one meetings like a pro
- Step 2: What to do in your one on one meetings
- Bring great one on one meeting questions to break the ice
- Topics to cover
- Making it actionable and accountable
- Step 3: Bridging the divide to the next one on one meeting
- Part 3: Advanced skills for your one on one meetings