The Five Meetings Every CEO Should Lead
When your whole company works in the same room, news gets around fast. Impromptu meetings, discussions over lunch, and overheard phone calls mean the team usually has a good idea of what's going...
Click on any section to jump to the relevant portion of the piece!
- The CEO Meeting Schedule
- 1) Status update (for accountability)
- 2) The all-hands meeting (for transparency)
- 3) One-on-ones (for expectations)
- 4) Retrospectives (for feedback)
- 5) Friday Wins (for recognition)
- How Good Are Your Meetings?